Want access to Redlands and the local cycling community? Sign up today for a booth at the Redlands Bicycle Classic EXPO. To participate in the Expo, please contact the RBC Expo Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- All exhibitors will be assigned a space by the Redlands Bicycle Classic Expo Committee. Exhibitors are responsible for providing their own booths, equipment and any necessary items required for their concession. Your application AND payment must be received together to guarantee your spot.
- Duplication of FOOD items will be accepted on a limited basis. In no event will more than two vendors be allowed to sell the same item. Decisions made by the Expo Committee will be final. If menus are not included with the application, that application will not be considered until a menu has been received by the EXPO Coordinator. ALL requests will be handled on a First-Come, First-Serve basis (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- ALL booths should be set up no later than 6:00 a.m., Saturday, April 11, 2015. Due to safety concerns, vehicles must be out of the exhibit area by 6:00 a.m. Booth setup will take place on Friday, April 10, 2015 from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Booths must be manned as follows:
Saturday, April 11, 2015: 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Sunday, April 12, 2015: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tear down will begin at the end of race on Sunday (approximately 5 p.m.). Anyone tearing down early will be subject to a $50.00 penalty fee. Please note: For Safety reasons NO VEHICLES ARE ALLOWED IN THE EXHIBIT AREA BETWEEN 6:00 A.M. SATURDAY AND 5:30 P.M. SUNDAY.
- Participants must provide a Certificate of Insurance (COI) for general liability naming the Redlands Bicycle Classic, Inc. as an additional insured for the period covering April 10, 2015 through April 12, 2015. (Call your insurance agent for information regarding the COI). Please mail the certificate to Redlands Bicycle Classic EXPO, PO Box 7880, Redlands, CA 92375. Redlands Bicycle Classic does not provide insurance coverage. Certificate of Liability Insurance must be submitted by Friday, April 3, 2015.
- All food vendors must have health permits at the time of the Redlands Bicycle Classic. Please contact the County of San Bernardino Environmental Health Services to obtain a permit (http://www.sbcounty.gov/dehs/appspermits/appspermits.htm). Please also check the website for updated requirements regarding sinks.
- No glass bottles are allowed. Drinks are to be served in cups or cans.